Friday, September 25, 2009

Mmmmm...mail goodies.

Some lovely things have arrived in the post in the last week or so. Yay! It's so nice to get something that isn't bills. Have a look at these gorgeous little numbers from Sweet Vintage on Etsy.
After seeing them on Nagaire's blog a while ago, I just had to have my own. I have already used one on a wall art project (another post soon) and have used the cute circle flower that came on the wrapping(!) to tart up one side of an op-shop bag (which I now adore!).
And look what I put on the other side - the giant flower I made ages ago and haven't been game to wear as a brooch. Yay again!!
My other lovely delivery was this beautiful fabric from Funky Fabrix . I have used the black, white and yellow one for the above-mentioned piece of art.
Off camping for the weekend, so hopefully will have some nice shots to post next week (as long as work stops being so busy!). P.S. Anna Garlin Spencer wrote 1912 in "Womens Share in Social Culture",

'No book has yet been written in praise of a woman who let her husband and children starve or suffer while she invented even the most useful things, or wrote books, or expressed herself in art, or evolved philosophic systems. '

Aint that the truth!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails