Saturday, July 17, 2010

A.W.O.L.

Sorry. It's been a while, I know.



Sometimes, there's just not much going on that's worth talking about. You know how it is?! 

The kids have been on school holidays, so any time I wasn't working I was trying to fit in some fun stuff for them - visiting rellies, playdates with friends, little day trips (like the ScienceCentre - still great fun for me!), ice creams at BR etc. I must admit that the later starts in the morning and not having to rush out the door every day was like a little holiday for me too, even with work.



Ahh. Simple pleasures. I have also been reading alot...actual novels! I know. Outrageous!

My creative mojo has been having a little holiday too, but I think it's just about ready to get back to work. 

Till then, remember the Latin proverb "Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe" - If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails