Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

source
Hope you are having a 'love'-ly day today.
I thought I'd show you some great free V-day printables I found here that I have used this year for an extremely low-key celebration . . .
A whole suite of sweet !
As well as leaving a chocolate rose for my dear husband this morning with one of the little 'be mine' tags attached , I also used the dottie black tags to make up some little gifts for the kids to take to school .                  
Rather than use the whole square tag , I punched a scallop out with the text in the middle , then punched a small hole in the top and attached it to a cello bag containing one special chocolate with a co-ordinating ribbon.
I sent each son with a chokky for himself and one for a friend . It will be interesting to see who they chose as recipients !

P.S. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! Thomas Hood


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails