Friday, April 13, 2012

Master Bedroom Overhaul . . .

Our bedroom has been needing some attention for quite a while now , so I have begun with a nice small project . I would like to change out some of the 'beige-ness' in the room and I have used this great Aviary2 fabric from Joel Dewberry which will tie into the new grey , yellow and green colour scheme for the room .
I decided to make some pillow cases to complement the grey sheet set I bought recently. To add some interest , I added a yellow detail . . .
. . .though I made some extra work for myself by choosing a directional print. D'oh! 
If you are making a set of pillowcases, remember that you need to cut 2 of each piece, but reverse the pieces for the fronts so that the detail is on the opening side of each case .
What do you think ? 
I 'll show the next project - revamped lamps - soon. 
P . S .  “ If you would one day renovate yourself, do so from day to day. ” Confucius





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails