Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally....something crafty!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything that's been made by my own hands. I have made a few birthday & anniversary cards, but nothing blog-worthy, so I thought I'd show you this card compendium I made for a friend's birthday recently.

While she is very crafty herself, she doesn't often make cards. (Can you beleive it - she's only studying full-time in her honours year, writing her thesis, working as an intern and being wife and Mum of two high-needs kids at home - how she doesn't fit in card-making I don't know.)

So I made her this little number:


It's a concertina file with 4 spaces inside to hold cards, for the special occasions that she does make them. Of course, I didn't want a gift that entailed lots of work and expectation, so I gave it pre-loaded...


Happy Birthday A!

P.S.  "I believe that the best learning process of any kind of craft is just to look at the work of others. "  Wole Soyinka

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails