Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Little bit Geeky...

Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a dark secret...


I am a big fan of *Star Wars*.


Oh, heck.  STAR WARS.  There, I said it. 

The original ones, that is.   (I think I, II & III are over-hyped merchandising opportunities and lack the heart that the original series embraced, despite their amazing special effects and satisfyingly tidy plot tie-ins...I really wanted to love them, but I just can't. But that's a whole other discussion.)

Anyhoo, dark secrets aside, have a look at this amazingly clever cuteness I came across on Etsy while looking for something else entirely...*excited squeak*



I need to learn to crochet!! What the Sith am I waiting for!!

P.S.  "Meditate on this, I will."
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails