Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Phase...

Well, we have survived our first week back at school - with a few differences. I am now not only the Mum of a high-schooler, but also a teenager.


I can't believe that the little one who only had two teeth on his first birthday...


turned 13 last Friday...


 started Year 8 last Monday...

 (His youngest brother refused to submit to such hideous torture as 'back to school' photos.)

and now stands taller than me! Where did that time go!?My body looks and feels like I've lived it, but my brain is having trouble with the concept.

Hope all those back at school this week are recovering well!

P.S. "Mother Nature is providential.  She gives us twelve years to develop a love for our children before turning them into teenagers."  ~ William Galvin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails