Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It Begins...

Is it just me, or does Christmas seem to start earlier and earlier each year?

I swear that my local supermarket took the 'back to school' signs down at the end of the September school holidays and put the Christmas items straight up. Gah!

December is yet to start, but last night we had 'Carols by Torchlight' at school,


on the weekend we made a gingerbread house


and two weekends ago we went to a Christmas carnival.


That being said...Yay for Christmas!

Apart from the fact it comes to Queensland right in the middle of our (disgustingly sticky and uncomfortable) summer, it's my favourite 'season'.

As per family tradition, our tree will go up tomorrow without fail (though the decorations may not appear until the weekend!) and the shopping (online, of course - I do work full-time) is in full swing.

I am so excited that Christmas day falls on a Sunday this year - I will have all of Christmas Eve to get organised for the family visit and lunch. Oh happy day! *twirl*

Hope all your preparations are going along smoothly, and that you are enjoying every moment!

P.S.     I Like this quote I dislike this quote“For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.” Anon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails