Thursday, December 1, 2011

As Promised...



Well, it's the first of December - so here's the tree. (As I said, without fail.)

(Also, as I suspected, without decorations.)

I also thought I'd show you a little secret I have in the upstairs linen cupboard...



These boxes and bags are all filled with decorations.

I told you I love Christmas!

This year I am trying a new colour scheme that's a bit more traditional than the past couple of years. Festive season 2011 will include silver, gold, bronze, copper, nickel, tin, gunmetal, pearl, white, transparent glass...and maybe some red for punch. As long as things are shiny or glossy or sparkly or metallic. (In my mind I am calling it the 'luxe' look.)


I think I'll find enough in these boxes to fit the bill, for the tree at least.
Then I'll 'shop the house' for the rest.

Wish me luck!

P.S.“Tradition is a guide and not a jailer” Somerset Maugham

1 comment:

Candy Perfume Girl said...

Woohoo new blog posts! am enjoying!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails